Sunday, September 30, 2012

Julie Anne San Jose: Enough



Song: Enough
Performed by: Julie Anne San Jose
Album: Julie Anne San Jose
Directed by: Mark Reyes
Under: GMA Records

Enough is one of my favorite songs in her first album. I remembered how my friends and I talked about her having a first album, her own video music, and performing it with much energy in a big venue. Now that Julie has been anywhere promoting her music, I can’t help but smile. I know all the adiks I met 2 years ago on Facebook, Twitter and Pinoy Exchange are so proud of her well deserve blessings. I, along with the adiks can’t wait to see you holding that platinum awards and I want to claim it higher, we will prepare for the moment that you will receive that DIAMOND. Keep on soaring high Julie Anne San Jose!

No comments:

Post a Comment