Monday, May 26, 2014

Kipilas,Kitaotao, Bukidnon



Brgy. Kipilas, Kitaotao, Bukidnon, Philippines

How to get here:
From Davao City ride a bus bound to Cagayan then drop in Buda. From Buda you need to walk for 2 hours to Brgy. Kipilas or ride a skylab. Then from Brgy. Kipilas gym you need to trek for an hour to get to this majestic waterfalls.

Difficulty of Level:
2 hours walk to Brgy. Kipilas is super easy.
1 hour trek to Kipilas Falls is average to difficult depending on which way you'll choose. I experienced the rocky and super slippery trail but it was worth the effort.

Budget:
600 pesos - Inclusive of food for two days if you want to stay overnight in the barangay; fare from Davao City to Buda and vice versa (100 bus fare one way); And 40 pesos Skylab fare from Buda to Brgy. Kipilas for one way if you will not walk
It was my first time to see this majestic waterfalls and I was in awe. I did not get near to it but I was very wet. This is truly a secret gem of Bukidnon.

Going to Kipilas Falls

Road to Brgy. Kipilas

The River just miles away from the water falls
Me on barefoot going down to Kipilas Falls, my sandals were too slippery.



No comments:

Post a Comment