Saturday, May 31, 2014

Boston Davao Oriental



Boston, Davao Oriental, Philippines
The last municipality of Davao Oriental
It experienced Typhoon Pablo in 2012 but now the place has completely recovered.

Part of my #ThisIsPhilippines photos are from the place where I first realized I would like to see places, places of my Mindanao. It is dangerous and nothing so especial place as described by most people. But Mindanao has the most interesting archipelago with lots of undiscovered gems...15 years ago, I said this is a beautiful place, now even after typhoon Pablo it remained as one of my favorite. Simple life close to sunrise and sunset, peace loving people and bountiful fresh foods are accessible.

How to get here:
From Davao City ride a bus bound to Cateel Davao Oriental or you can have the Mangagoy, Bislis, Surigao del Sur route.

Fare:
 480 pesos one way.



No comments:

Post a Comment