Saturday, December 14, 2013

Kapatagan Digos Davao del Sur: Cold Heaven

Sunrise at Lake Mirror
City life will drain you down to the level wherein fresh air is impossible to breathe; preoccupied with work and close to impossible sleep. Working hard never requires you to be worn out of the nicest place around.

When I thought of going to Kapatagan Davao del Sur, I was just thinking of the sunset and the sunrise, but I was blessed enough to see the grandeur of His creations and embrace breathtaking adventure of which I need to face. Well, I just shout out loud my fear of heights…I was literally shaking but I managed to laugh and shout, THANKS MUCH, This is LIFE, rock it on!

Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan

We had our dinner at Mt. Apo Highlands Resort wherein the altitude is 1160. It was freezing cold but the native tinolang manok was really good. Cabin rooms starts from 1800p(2pax) to 2000p(4pax). Their resto food ranges from 100p to 200p. Chivet coffee is 180p per cup.

Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan

Then we went to Lake Mirror to sleep in the tent set up by the resort’s crew. Tent rental starts from 500p(2pax with beddings) to 1000p(4pax with beddings). They also have cabins near the lake and offer 25% off on non peak season. Bring your own comfort food when staying there though you can order from Highlands Resto. 

I was really wondering why it is called Lake mirror until I witnessed the sunrise. Awesome!

Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Our last destination was going up to Camp Sabros and fly like Superman. We had the 550p rides, three zip lines and a cable lift…The first one is was the scariest but after that I enjoyed the longer and the longest one.

Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Kapatagan Kapatagan Kapatagan
Fare: 
Davao to Digos vice versa - 75p (one way)
Digos to Kapatagan vice versa – 100p (one way)
Around Kapatagan – 15p to 25p habal-habal ride

Carenderia Food – 25p -50p per serving

What to bring: Jackets or Clothes for cold environment


No comments:

Post a Comment