Monday, October 21, 2013

Talicud Island: Scuba Diving with Carabao Dive Center


It was a wonderful day. A day full of enthusiasm to just do it even if I am less capable. This is how I always look at life, anything is possible. I don’t know how to swim, and I have that panic mode on when water is already at my neck level. But no one else can make me do something I thought I could not, it is only Me.
So, I tried Scuba diving in Talicud Island through Carabao Dive Center. Dive masters said, we are weightless under the water, thus, even if you don’t know how to swim you will be fine, they got your back.

Here it is, at 850p, one can experience the wonderful life underwater. See its colors and hear that strange sounds. I almost faint when I jumped in but I was alive! And I can’t thank enough the person who invented life jackets…awesome! One can go snorkeling while the others are having a great dive down under. And oh, the scenery is fantastic you can't help to point and shot.


Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Scuba Diving
Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Scuba Diving
Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Scuba Diving
Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Scuba Diving
Scuba Diving Scuba Diving Scuba Diving

No comments:

Post a Comment