Saturday, September 1, 2012

Once Thought : FanGirl Thing


Finally, the long wait for #StarmagicBall2012 is over. And rooting for my favorites became really interesting. Even though solo flight is such a trend on this year #StarmagicBall2012, one finally came out in the open.


|Change may make or break our hearts but we can’t afford to be bitter, instead we have to be better.

As always James Reid looks really good in his suit with Ericka Villongco. I was hoping for more updates or photos of him during the event. Glad he tweeted this, one proud man I must say. So, I guess I don’t need to spell her out; it is not only me who waited to see them together with all lights on and camera flashing. So, this is it, they are…


The other half of JaeVon chose to be on the solo flight team, she never failed in being so stunning. Devon Seron looked so fierce and fresh in her black gown. It fits her; she is a one proud morena. True pinay!
As much as my fangirl blood wanted to see JaeVon together on its third year #StarmagicBall, they just can’t be this time. Well, still supporting their individual careers in my own little way. 

Oh wait, on a more interesting note… I guess there is one confirmation photo from tonight’s event. SamVon is partying with Star Magic Catalogue 2013 that will be out on September 30, 2012. Grab a copy! 

And my forecast, I will be seeing more of this two.
 
Once I thought, one will be alone but have a strong and lovable new team up, the other will come out with her special one while building his passion, and they will have their own career of which they will not be together. And how can I resist being happy for everything they have right now, I’m just a fangirl anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment