Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thinking Big for Something Great!


One day I told myself I have to try it. When boredom hits me I could not help but find ways to freshen up what is in my mind and get straight to what I love doing most, that is, to be as productive as I could be.

Work for me is such an interesting way of getting to my goals a little closer. Did not get the highest paid job but it is a rewarding one for someone who gets to do the things he love doing while keeping this full job.

Now I am lifted up for a new responsibility and a new challenge. A challenge I never thought I would embrace just because I feared so much to become one, a leader. I have pushed the idle button to give way to this.

I am preoccupied with the thoughts that the next days will not be the usual easy days for me. Perhaps, my body needs to adjust to a new way of sleeping and working. Graveyard shift is here and gambled it for three years.


I just hope I can cope with the expectations and deal with it as human as possible. I am still of achieving a better me and will use the magic of thinking BIG.  I will enjoy the ride towards the end for not all people can take this chance.  Not really a big deal but sure it is a new way of improving something out of me. Thank you GOD for this new blessing to hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment