Thursday, March 15, 2012

Julie Anne San Jose is on her way...

Photo Credits to JAPS Sorority

It has been more than a year now since I received her reply in my YouTube account. Since then I became one of her closet fan. Then there came these people whom I get close with online because of our love for her. 

Yes, it’s been more than a year now since Hansel and I stated what we always pray for her career; TV exposures, movie, concert of her own and most of all an album, wherein she could showcase her passion in music.


She is Julie Anne San Jose and she is on her way to fulfill her dreams of giving her heart and soul to her very first album. I could not thank God enough for all the answered prayers. But will surely continue the right way of being a fan. Now she’s ready and we are just as ready as she is in embracing what we all have been waiting for. With much love and excitement!

Video Credits to: GMARecordsOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment