Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Health is Happiness :)

The Finest Things in Life are...


Being healthy...
Eat French Fries with lots of ketchup and Plain Mc Sundae...
Talk, sing and argue with Brynt...
Talk and laugh with my family after sharing a simple dinner...
Eat and laugh with my office mates during lunch break...
Chat with my good friends online...
Ride in a jeepney, looking at different faces...
Take that text and call from my online friends...
Finish my work for that day...
Take a GOOD PHOTOGRAPH...
Read inspirational articles...
Travel to beautiful places...
See the blue sky and full moon...
Blog...
Enjoy my tea...
Be able to share to people in need in my little ways...
Dream for my future...Live with good deeds for the people I love and respected. Spend quality time with them and dream for them. And do my best not to say bad things against anybody. :)

Just got out from the hospital one day after experiencing so much pain and fever. I realized the finest things in life starts from having a good health. And every good things just follow...

Being Healthy is HAPPINESS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment