Saturday, December 10, 2011

Choices

 
Slow down and enjoy life. It's not the scenery you miss by going too fast - You also miss the sense of where you are going and why. ~ Eddie Cantor

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. ~ MichelAngelo

You never climb higher than the ladder you select. ~ Italian Proverb

We settle for so little at times. We live our fears and hence we don't take risks, try new adventures, think outside the box, or learn new things about ourselves. All we need is present in the moment. In this moment is vision, health, creativity, awareness, risk and humor. So many graces wrapped in the NOW. ~ Anne Vryan Smolline

I have read my sister's collection of books. One of it is the book written by Anne Bryan Smollin, entitled "Live, Laugh and be Blessed." The topic on choices simply left me saying to myself, I should be fully ALIVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment