Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Can’t Think It Over

My body wants a rest. My mind is restless. I came from mad world hours ago. And I’m feeling how heavy it was. I was looking for someone to talk to but found no one. I don’t feel I’m alone though it seems that no one’s there.

I don’t want to sleep. 12:55 AM a few hours to my usual life. Pimple’s popping, oil starts greasing. What’s with bothering? I don’t really know, Oh, I lied. I’ve read something. It really makes sense...

”Do NOTHING when you’re MAD.” 

Wait until it’s over! Anger leads to hurting others. It leaves nothing but regrets...

Need to clear a loaded mind. Wash all the impurities and kneel to our God Almighty. I can’t do this on my OWN. I am so fragile. Yet, I feel always better every time I close my eyes and talk to YOU. All this time it is only YOU.

Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment