Thursday, March 21, 2013

Zombie Workniversary

Its been a year since I started working for night shift. It was not easy as I thought and I guess it will never be easy in another two more years. But since I chose to be in this path, I need to love it.

One of my prayer is, I hope God will touch my co-workers hearts. That they will work like winners and give importance to our job not because they are paid but because they love what they are doing. That they may show gratitude to the company they are into.

My job is not a perfect job but I know there are lots of professionals who wishes to be in our place, working and being paid. There is never a good reason to complain for anything, but their are a lot of good reasons to be thankful and grateful.

Be a blessing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment