Thursday, September 27, 2012

Can I write these things up?

Can I write these things up? I kept on staring at nowhere. I do not believe in information overload in relative to how much I have been thinking nowadays. I am not getting crazier each day but I am getting too much of everything I do not know. Or maybe I know but I could not weight which one is much important. As of this moment I am not capable of spending on anything that I don’t have or want to have. I still have to wait two months, but can I sustain and delay my impulsive being? Nothing has changed over the past years I still failed in planning. I was thinking if I did wrong in helping out my family in small way I could and left nothing because of giving chance to the gratitude that I always feel I have responsibility with. Why it is so hard to survive when every little thing you have needs to be shared?
While writing these random thoughts, I was listening to the song “Taking Chances”.
But what do you say to taking chances?
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below or hand to hold, or hell to pay…
As a confused one, after those lines, it is really strong and right to say, “I just wanna start again…
Living life is taking risk to every chance you have to live. Most of the time one will never know what will happen. But every choice made at the present will determine the future. That is why it is very important to focus on what should be done at present. Plan for success, act to conquer it and strengthen your character to endure every challenge along the way. Never be frustrated in starting again and be wise enough to learn from every failed try. Move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment